RECENT MEDIA COVERAGE OF BLUE EARTH COUNTY FAIR...
Go to The Free Press to read all about us!
- August 3, 2009 ~ Crashing Encouraged At These Races(PDF), The Free Press
- August 2, 2009 ~ 'Gentlemen's Game'(PDF), The Free Press
- July 25, 2009 ~ Blue Earth County Fair Celebrates 150(PDF), The Free Press
- July 30, 2008 ~ BEC Fair Keeps Traditions, Adds New Fun(PDF), The Blue Earth County Fair is back for its 149th year
- August 6, 2007 ~ Lumberjack Show Hit At The County Fair(PDF), The All American Lumberjack Show
- August 3, 2006 ~ Gotta See It(PDF), Ribs at the Fair
- July 10, 2004 ~ Road Work May Hamper Fair Traffic(PDF), Blue Earth County sees 'minimal' effect
- August 1, 2003 ~ A Step Back In Time(PDF), Blue Earth County Fair features new rendezvous
- August 3, 2002 ~ BEC fair full of GOP, DFL & IP(PDF), Area politicians try to get name recognition amongst carnivals, barns.
- May 8, 2002 ~ Creating A Destination(PDF), Revitalize the county fairgrounds by giving people plenty of reasons to visit the community.
Thursday, August 1 - Saturday, August 3
(All day)Hasse Petting Zoo
(All day)Chainsaw Artist - silent auction for his carvings - auction ends Saturday at 5:00 pm
Thursday, August 1
(All day)Senior Day ProgramEntertainment Building
08:00 am4-H Poultry ShowJudging Arena
09:00 am - 05:00 pmKids Craft DayFarm Bureau Pavilion
10:00 am4-H Lamb Lead Interviews4-H Building
12:00 pm - 01:00 pmMarv Nissel BandFree Stage
12:00 pm4-H Demononstrations4-H Building
01:00 pmLamb Lead followed by Sheep ShowJudging Arena
01:30 pm - 02:30 pmSinging CowgirlFree Stage